At Anastay Clothing, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form on our website. Here is what we collect and how we use it:
- Name: We use your name to personalize your shopping experience and to communicate with you about your order.
- Email Address: We use your email address to send you order confirmations, shipping notifications, and our newsletter (if you opt-in).
- Shipping Address: We use your shipping address to deliver your order to you.
- Billing Address: We use your billing address to verify your payment information and prevent fraud.
- Phone Number: We use your phone number to contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- Payment Information: We use your payment information to process your order. We do not store your payment information on our servers.
We will never sell or share your information with third parties, except as necessary to fulfill your order (e.g. sharing your shipping address with our shipping carrier). We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information.